(WA) Australian based, Microsoft Certified IT Support Technician - here are some of the things we can fix online via remote support...
The online help desk alternative to costly onsite computer technician visiting you.
* VIRUS OR MALWARE CLEANING
* SLOW COMPUTER - MAINTENANCE
* INSTALL PRINTERS OR NEW SOFTWARE
* SETUP REMOTE CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR LAPTOP AND DESKTOP PC
* CONFIGURE SECURITY AND SETUP BEST PRACTICE MALWARE PROTECTION
* TRAINING TO USE YOUR IPAD AND KEEP IT RUNNING WELL
* SETUP AND CONFIGURE EMAIL / SETUP SYNC EMAIL BETWEEN OTHER DEVICES
* BSOD AND OTHER SYSTEM ERRORS
* DRIVER UPDATES / GRAPHICS DRIVER UPGRADES
* TOO MUCH SPAM DRIVING YOU NUTTY? ASK ABOUT SPAM FIX!
* IS YOUR COMPUTER OR NOTEBOOK INFECTED? YOU MIGHT NEVER KNOW YOU ARE BEING SPIED ON. ONLINE TESTING.
* SETUP CLOUD BACKUP TO HELP KEEP DATA SAFE VIA MICROSOFT CLOUD / SETUP LOCAL BACKUP TO USB DRIVE
- Did we miss something? Just ask!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: There are so many tech services now who are scammers, how do i know you are for real?
A: Remote computer tech support, and IT support online services are common, but few are genuinely Microsoft certified support professionals. We are based in Western Australia. Our physical workshop address is at 20 Bernedale Way, Duncraig WA 6023. Wiredoffice.com.au has been in business since 2005. We can also text you our MCP badge from Microsoft with photo ID.
Q: How much do you charge?
A: Our charges are competitive with all other professional tech services with one big difference - our charges are capped at 2 hours. There is a minimum charge of one hour. The hourly rate is $125 inc. You will never pay more than two hours support time in the session even if we spend several hours fixing your computer. Many online services are know for poor skills and service, you will always have a senior Microsoft certified tech attend to your IT problems!
Q: Is it easy to use your service? I am not tech savvy.
A: Yes, just call us and we will direct to our download page. From there it is just two clicks away to get started. You can also use our contact page to send an email. If you have an internet connection we will have you connected in a few minutes. We can only access your computer with your permission every time we log in. WE CANNOT LOG IN RANDOMLY. The remote software comes with user ID and password and we must ask you for this.
"WIRED OFFICE DID NOT JUST REMOVE THE VIRUS i GOT YESTERDAY, THE SET UP MY SECURITY BEYOND A SIMPLE ANTIVIRUS TO HELP KEEP BUGS OUT IN FUTURE, VERY IMPRESSED" - Andrew - via remote service, Echuca Victoria.
"....THE TECH LOGGED ON MY PC REPAIRING THE HARD DRIVE AND SLOW PERFORMANCE. IT'S RUNNING LIKE NEW AGAIN AND I ONLY GOT CHARGED FOR 2 HOURS EVEN THOUGH HE SPENT MUCH MORE TIME. VERY REASONABLE AND FAIR. YES I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO FRIENDS. - Peta - via remote access, Broome WA.
"I WANTED TO SETUP A PROPER BACKUP, INSTALL A CLOUD SOLUTION TO KEEP SOME VERY IMPORTANT FINANCIAL DATA SAFE, AND INSTALL A NEW PRINTER I WAS HAVING TROUBLE INSTALLING. ALL DONE WITHIN THE HOUR. GOOD WORK. - Angelo - via remote access, Sydney
"MY PARTNER WAS TRICKED BY FAKE ONLINE TECHS WHO INSTALLED SOME KIND OF VIRUS ON MY PC. MY ANTIVIRUS COULD NOT FIND IT. THE TECH FROM WIRED OFFICE FOUND IT AND EVEN EXPLAINED HOW WE GOT TRICKED INTO INSTALLING, AND PUT IN PLACE SOMETHING TO STOP IT HAPPENING AGAIN." - Kandir Bakar, via remote access, Carlton, Victoria.
"........COULD NO LONGER SEARCH FOR FILES, DAVE FROM WIREDOFFICE FOUND THE ISSUE VERY QUICKLY AS A CORRUPT DATABASE IN SEARCH AND REBUILT THE INDEX FEATURE. A COMPLEX PROBLEM FOR ME BUT SO EASILY FIXED BY AN EXPERT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. - Christine & Mark, small business/home business, SA.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Registered Partner (Australia)
- Microsoft Registered OEM System Builder (Aust)